Happy face, sad face

DSC_1707.jpg
DSC_1717.jpg
What we have here are the two smallest soccer players in our family, each mugging for the camera in his or her own unique way. CJ has recently started a "soccer fun" program with Kevin coaching his team (but of course), and Fooey has decided to join as assistant coach. She even managed to get into the team photo.

I'm distracted, but in a good way. After four frustrating days of not meeting my writing targets, oh so carefully scheduled out, and oh so vulnerable to the vicissitudes of family life, I've now enjoyed two days back to back of good hard work. I appreciate when the playing field is level and the only opponent I've got is my own discipline.

So if you notice an absence here, a pause now and again, you'll know what I'm up to. I'm living in another time, getting to know some other people. Maybe you'll meet them someday too.

Labels: , ,