Good News

I've sorted out the first few weeks of August.

Yes, that feels worthy of the headline. I just could not get my head around the planning, but with some help from Kevin, and from friends, have marked out a number of solid consecutive days, starting next week.

I also talked all of the kids into a week-long, morning VBS program at a church down the street (Vacation Bible School, that is). It's, um, free. (The photo above illustrates the enthusiasm expressed by all the kids toward this proposed plan; I think they'll enjoy it more than they expect).

And all of this should tide me over until my babysitter returns. My only regret is that I've had to cancel some fun summery week-day plans during the next two weeks. But if work goes smoothly, I hope to reschedule fun at the end of the month. Fun is always more fun when a weight has been lifted.

Labels: , ,